Sunday, February 28, 2010

Recommended Free Internet Tools - Part 1

Fast and Free Content for Your Articles and Blogs
The Wikipedia Powerset Search Engine

Cynthia Mittelsteadt, February 28, 2010

I do a lot of research to find content for the articles I write for my blogs. I get some of my content from Wikipedia and recently discovered an amazing search engine called Powerset from Microsoft which is specifically designed for Wikipedia.

When I started my home-based business, I spent a lot of money on Internet services, tools and software that did not provide the value and the functionality I needed to develop and manage a successful Internet business. Writing good articles and blogs is one of the most important marketing tools for N online business. I discovered that you don’t have to spend a lot of money to find rich high-quality content. Learn from my mistakes and try out the free tools I am recommending in this article and in my blogs in the days to come.

Powerset is one of my favorite tools to search for great content for my articles. It instantly searches Wikipedia for keyword rich content and pictures that you can use in your articles to generate traffic to your website or blog. And best of all, it‘s FREE.

We all know what a valuable site Wikipedia is, but Wikipedia can be quite difficult to find the exact information you want fast. How can you use Wikipedia to find information about your niche market or favorite topic to write articles or blogs?

That is where Powerset.com (http://www.powerset.com ) comes in and saves the day. Powerset is an amazing Wikipedia search engine that automatically sorts and summarizes Wikipedia keyword searches for you. You can quickly see all the information about your particular topic. Powerset will cut your research time down by approximately 95%.

Let me know if this amazing tool helps you find rich content for your article or blog on Wikipedia faster.

Cynthia Mittelsteadt

(510) 659-6330
cynthiamittel@gmail.com

Skype: cynthia.ebishop
Twitter: dublibigsavings

A blog is merely a tool that lets you do anything from change the world to share your shopping list.

No comments:

Post a Comment